The Stockton Chamber of Commerce is organized to promote economic development in the Village of Stockton by supporting local businesses and special events while encouraging hospitality, beautification and community pride.
Benefits of being a Chamber Member
We help members grow their business through valuable networking and educational opportunities. These events are carefully planned and produced so that chamber members can meet the right people to grow their business.
- Advertising opportunities through the chamber's email list of members and local residents through our “Chamber Monthly Newsletter”
- Gain visibility and drive traffic to your business through the Chamber's social media campaigns & advertisement opportunities throughout the year
- Tap into the power of networking, growth strategies, and increased visibility through sponsored Chamber business and marketing workshops e.g., Lunch & Learns, Business & Brew, etc.
- Listed and linked to your business website on this site
- Increase awareness of and participation in your business through the Chamber's sponsored events such as Fall Into Stockton, Golf Outing, and the Christmas Walk – members can promote their business through the use of vendor table space
Chamber membership is open to all those doing business in the Stockton area. The annual membership investment is based on a company’s number of employees and begins at the low rate of $60. Non-profit organizations benefit from even lower rates. To join, ask questions, or schedule an appointment with a Chamber account representative, please email the Chamber at firstname.lastname@example.org.