Village Office Closed
The Village of Stockton has moved to limit exposure to employees and residents by closing the Village building to the Public effective immediately. Please continue to pay utility bills by using the drop box on Pearl St, online here or through your bank, or by credit card over the phone.
Fiber Internet in Stockton
We have the opportunity to get Fiber Internet in Stockton from Sand Prairie! All you have to do is show interest. Fiber internet is the fastest internet in the world today. This would benefit our community as whole.
PLEASE follow these instructions!
- Go to connectsp.com/about-us
- Click "Fiber Communities" at the top
- Click "Stockton"
- Click the area you live in or the location of your business on the map.
- It will ask for your address, then your name and information
- Click "Submit"
Waste/Water Bill Notice
- Starting January 1, 2021 the basic user rate will change to ten dollars ($10.00) per the first one thousand (1,000) gallons, with one thousand (1,000) gallons being the minimum. Above 1,000 gallons, the rate shall be fifty cents ($0.50) per one hundred (100) gallons.
- Debt Service Charge: a debt service charge of fifteen dollars ($15.00) per user per month shall be applied to all non-industrial sewage generators starting January 1, 2021.