where to shop
Stockton's Main Street, located near U.S. Route 20, has plenty of shopping options from antiques to unique gifts and more.
where to eat
From food on the go to down-home cooking, you'll find a variety of dining choices throughout Stockton.
where to stay
We are confident you will find a place to stay here in Stockton that's in budget and has all the amenities you're looking for.
what to do
Nov 14, 2021
Annual PTO Craft Show
Location: Warren High School
Offering theme baskets, 50/50, bake sale and food stand! Many vendors offering a variety of handmade items, perfect for your early Christmas shopping!
Featured business | Village & Chamber news
Notices & Reports
Changes to Recycling Procedures
Water Bill Payment
Attention Stockton Sewer Customers - Beginning in April 2021, the Village will be completing a waste water treatment improvements project.
Fiber Internet in Stockton
We have the opportunity to get Fiber Internet in Stockton from Sand Prairie! All you have to do is show interest. Fiber internet is the fastest internet in the world today. This would benefit our community as whole.
PLEASE follow these instructions!
- Go to connectsp.com/about-us
- Click "Fiber Communities" at the top
- Click "Stockton"
- Click the area you live in or the location of your business on the map.
- It will ask for your address, then your name and information
- Click "Submit"
Waste/Water Bill Notice
- Starting January 1, 2021 the basic user rate will change to ten dollars ($10.00) per the first one thousand (1,000) gallons, with one thousand (1,000) gallons being the minimum. Above 1,000 gallons, the rate shall be fifty cents ($0.50) per one hundred (100) gallons.
- Debt Service Charge: a debt service charge of fifteen dollars ($15.00) per user per month shall be applied to all non-industrial sewage generators starting January 1, 2021.